Adventure Travel is looking for a new member of our engineering team.
We can offer you:
- Job security - We are part of a multi-national transport company.
- Competitive Salary - With potential opportunities for overtime.
- Free travel - On any of our routes for you and at least one member of your family or a friend.
- Company pension - Competitive company pension with a leading provider.
- Regular income - Weekly pay.
- Training - We can help you to gain a PCV license and IRTEC accreditation.
- Promotions - You may be happy to keep working as a fitter, or in time you can look to join our team of supervisors and managers.
- Support from a great time of fellow fitters, engineers, stores people, administrators & engineering managers.
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum Level 3 NVQ standard or equivalent.
- Or at least two years’ experience of working with buses & coaches or HGV vehicles.
- Ability to multi-skill within an Engineering Environment.
- A PCV license is desirable, but not essential.
You will have the responsibility of maintaining and repairing our fleet of buses and coaches. You will work in our depot servicing, repairing, and maintaining our fleet. You will diagnose vehicle faults and specify the correct method of repair, carry out regular servicing on all our fleet, carry out routine vehicle examinations, and attend on-road breakdowns.
Interested? Apply now!