Adventure Travel is looking for a new member of our Engineering team.
You may have seen some of our 250 vehicles driving around South Wales and beyond. We transport thousands of passengers who rely on our service, as such we need to ensure our fleet is well maintained and in great condition.
Aside from working with a great team and the satisfaction of helping our customers we also offer:
- Job security - We are part of a multi-national transport company.
- Competitive Salary - With potential opportunities for overtime.
- Free travel - On any of our routes for you and at least one member of your family or a friend.
- Company pension - Competitive company pension with a leading provider.
- Regular income - Weekly pay.
- Training - We can help you to gain a PCV license and IRTEC accreditation.
- Promotions - You may be happy to keep working as a fitter, or in time you can look to join our team of supervisors and managers.
- Support from a great time of fellow fitters, engineers, stores people, administrators & engineering managers.
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum Level 3 NVQ standard or equivalent.
- Or at least two years’ experience of working with buses & coaches or HGV vehicles.
- Ability to multi-skill within an Engineering Environment.
- A driving licence is essential